Equipment Insel Hostel Lindau
Our Insel hostel concept addresses to all kinds of travelers like families, group travelers, short-term vacationers, long-term guests or backpackers.
Our large, homely kitchen is at the heart of it all – a place to meet people from all around the world, to cook together and to exchange ideas. Tea and coffee are free of charge.
- New building, central location, 300 meters from the lake
- 17 rooms: Single. Two-bed. Double. Studio.
- Bed linen and towels
- Free lockers
- Free Wifi
- Shared washrooms and showers (lockable cabins)
- Generous shared kitchen for the guests / Lounge room
- Own refrigerator shelf. Storage locker.
- Kitchen use from 6 am to 11 pm.
- Washing machines and driers (for a fee)
- Public parking lots in the surrounding area (for a fee)
The Insel Hostel is a non-smoking hostel.
Pets are not allowed.